Your privacy is important to MindSpark. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that MindSpark collects, and the ways in which MindSpark uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
MindSpark may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including name and email)
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including name and email and any other information that you send to MindSpark.
Using personal information
MindSpark may use your personal information to
- administer this website
- enable your access to and use of the website services
- publish your comments on the website.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, MindSpark may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
MindSpark will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. MindSpark will store all the personal information you provide on secure servers. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
Personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world. You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. MindSpark is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- [email protected] or
- 128 Calumet Avenue, San Anselmo CA 94960
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.